Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Hate&Love

Most Definitely!!the things i hate outweigh the things i love. its a sad fact but totally and completely true unfortunately. Things shouldnt be that way but i guess its a matter of me learning to love everything, no one should have that much hate in their heart. I hate so much that i just want to kill and i have to stop myself from thinking those thoughts and usually end up breaking down in tears. I Love very few people in the world but the one person i could say hands down that i love is my best friend Gabriel hes amazing. I love few people in my family. Number one is my boyfriend after Gabriel of course but their both equally great. I think that i might be type bipolar because i tend to snap on people. But i still love them..But its not good to hate because all the hate you have is not doing you any good one day your going to do something because of all the hate,i know because that happened to me. You dont have to love everybody but you shouldnt hate them it does nothing for you but just be nice because you never know what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment